Saturday, September 22, 2012

Long day but worth it

What a long day. Yesterday I drove from Rochester Michigan to Morris Illinois, not too bad, a 6 hour drive. But it was very much worth it all to be able to see my man. Today I had to wake up at 5 am, but due to a dog barking in the hotel we were awoken at 430! We then got up and headed to the event Matt was working. I spent the entire day there. It started out so freezing and windy that it was almost unbearable. But it was worth it. I puts around and checked out all the vendors and looked at everything there was that the festival had to offer. It felt like such a long day. Well it was. I'm ready to relax with my man tonight and then head back to pick up our little boy tomorrow. I love my life. I'm lucky to have a man who just wants me around all the time. Even when he is busy he just likes having me there. I love him so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment