Monday, July 9, 2012

Wonderful

Have you ever been with someone who just makes you constantly smile?
Someone who makes you feel so excited just to hear their voice?
Someone who's touch just gives you slight goosebumps and butterflies in your tummy?
Someone who laughs at the same ridiculous things you do?
Someone who is truly happy just being next you in any setting?
Someone who in every way, fits you?

I have that someone, I love my someone very much, with all of my heart.
I have never met a man like him. He is truly amazing.
The sound of his voice, the sight of his smile, the feeling of his touch..
he makes me feel like the luckiest girl ever.

As a kid you always hear, "it’s the little things that count the most", and really, it is..
I had never understood this until I saw it firsthand.

A kiss on the cheek, holding of the hands, or an arm around you holding you tight, a call just to say hello... those are such minimal actions that mean so much..

I have never understood how someone could say they have met that one person they know they will be with until the end of their time, or a soul mate and whatnot.. but I guess it honestly takes it happening to you to understand the meaning of it all..

The person I want to be with forever and ever is the person I have chosen to be with and the person who has chosen to be with me.

There is no one else I could ever have imagined spending my life with, experiencing all these new things, and having all these adventures in our life, other than the person I am sharing my life with now.

I can honestly boast about how great life is, because it really is.. because I have a man who loves me, Who I love like no one else in this universe, who wants to come home to me, who enjoys the time we spend together, and who has always and will always be my biggest supporter, as I will be for him as well.


LIFE IS WONDERFUL J

No comments:

Post a Comment